Seedling Braille Books for Children
P.O. Box 51924
Livonia, MI 48151-5924
For over twenty years, Seedlings, a non-profit, tax-exempt organization, has offered high quality, low-cost children’s literature in braille.
Seedlings’ current catalog lists over 770 books ranging from print/braille board books for toddlers to fiction, non-fiction, and poetry braille books for older children.
Some of Seedlings longer books are now available as an “E-Braille Book” (in an electronic format) at the very reasonable price of $10 per book.
The Seedlings catalog also contains unique gift items such as jewelry, playing cards, a braille alphabet placemat, tote bags, mugs, sweatshirts and T-shirts. Each item sports a touch of raised braille.
For fun gift ideas for your favorite braille reader, check out the Seedlings catalog.
- Also in the Winter 2006 Newsletter
- What I Hear from My Desk
- Seedlings Braille Books for Children
- Singing with Dad
- Easy Winter Craft – Snowman
- Rainy Day Activities
- National Braille Literacy Month
- Rotary Club of Lynnwood Awards Louis Braille School Grant
- Judge Rules U.S. Currency Discriminates Against Blind
- The Constant Giving
- A New Camera