Rain, rain, go away,
Come again another day,
Little Johnny wants to play.
What, indeed, do we do for recess when it is raining, or the wind is blowing hard, or it is very cold outside and there is snow and ice on the ground?
- We bounce on big exercise balls.
- We do moving and stretching exercises.
- We stand in a circle holding the edges of a play parachute and bounce a stuffed kitten on top of it by moving our hands up and down and back and forth.
- We play games with balls that have bells in them.
- We play hot potato, but the potato really isn’t hot.
- Also in the Winter 2006 Newsletter
- What I Hear from My Desk
- Seedlings Braille Books for Children
- Singing with Dad
- Easy Winter Craft – Snowman
- Rainy Day Activities
- National Braille Literacy Month
- Rotary Club of Lynnwood Awards Louis Braille School Grant
- Judge Rules U.S. Currency Discriminates Against Blind
- The Constant Giving
- A New Camera