We have long wished for an up-to-date digital camera, one that will take good pictures for our publications and will interact smoothly with our computer and software. That wish was granted by a donation from Judy and Mike Hardman.
We are having great fun learning all the wonderful things the camera will do.Judy and Mike also gave us funds for a new color printer with which to print our publications. Thank you Judy and Mike for making the printing and publishing part of our work so much easier.
- Also in the Winter 2006 Newsletter
- What I Hear from My Desk
- Seedlings Braille Books for Children
- Singing with Dad
- Easy Winter Craft – Snowman
- Rainy Day Activities
- National Braille Literacy Month
- Rotary Club of Lynnwood Awards Louis Braille School Grant
- Judge Rules U.S. Currency Discriminates Against Blind
- The Constant Giving
- A New Camera