- Monetary donations to our Financial Assistance Fund
- Monetary donations to our remodeling fund
- Three desk computers: XP, at least 2.60 GHz, 512 GB memory, 40 GB hard drive
- Laptop computer, projector, and portable screen for PowerPoint presentations
- Lincoln Logs
- Relief map of Washington state
- Gardening supplies: adult and child size shovels, trowels, large outdoor planter boxes, planting soil
- 2 tricycles: 5- and 7-year-old size
- Blankets, quilts, afghans for rest time
- Refrigerator storage containers of various sizes
- Storage containers of various sizes for art supplies and teaching aids
- Paper or plastic plates, bowls and cups, plastic flatware, paper napkins, paper towels, Kleenex
- Stainless steel mixing bowls
- Cleaning supplies: broom, push broom, mop, dust pan, sponges, squeegee
- Computer copy paper
A Special Plea
We request your help with remodeling costs required to bring the building in compliance with ADA accessibility requirements. Will you please make a tax-deductible donation to help us with these items?
- Wheelchair ramp: $500
- ADA toilet and basin: $300
- ADA toilet grab bars: $160
- Widen front door for wheelchair: $350
We would like to talk with your organization about the Louis Braille School, its place in the community, and the unique program we offer our children. Please contact us to discuss a presentation.
This is a special fund to which you can donate to assist those children whose families are unable to pay our tuition.
We do not designate it as a scholarship fund because good grades are not a qualification to receive assistance.
All families are expected to pay what tuition they can afford. Any child who has been accepted to the Louis Braille School but whose family is unable to pay the full tuition is eligible for full or partial tuition assistance.
We will never turn away a child because of lack of funds. We feel that those who are able to contribute will allow others the gift of attending, and some day the beneficiary will give back this generous present in many ways.
Please see the “Volunteer and Donation” form below if you wish to donate.
Volunteer and Donation Form
Please return your completed form to:
Louis Braille School
10130 Edmonds Way
Edmonds, WA 98020
Please put me on your mailing list _____
I would like to learn about volunteer opportunities at the school _____
I would like to donate to the school _____
Enclosed is my check for $__________
My company matches.
Enclosed is my company’s form _____
Donations Are Deductible
The Louis Braille School is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Your donations of money and goods are tax deductible. Gifts are lovingly and carefully used to provide a quality education for children who are blind or visually impaired. Federal Tax ID Number: 91-2096022