- Donations for Louis Braille School tuition assistance
We will not deny a child enrollment because of a family’s inability to pay. We need your help to build a scholarship fund.
- A Webmaster for louisbrailleschool.org
- Someone to underwrite the cost of printing and mailing the Louis Braille School quarterly newsletter.
- Used clarinet and saxophone
- Auction items
Give what you have. To someone, it may be better than you dare to think.
– Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Also in the Summer 2006 Newsletter
- Andre Middleton – Lead Teacher
- Braille Camp 2006
- Introducing Julie LeMay
- House Approves Coin to Celebrate Louis Braille
- Everett Central Lions Club 62nd Annual Fishing Derby
- Pottery with Becky Bell
- French Song Singing
- First Annual Louis Braille School Benefit Auction
- How You Can Help
- Sno-Isle ADA Committee Meets at Louis Braille School
- Edmonds Lions Meet at Louis Braille School
- CWF Has Paper Shower for the School