On Saturday, September 16, 2006, the Everett Central Lions Club will sponsor its annual Fishing Derby for blind people of all ages. The skippers donate their time, boats, and gear to provide participants with an enjoyable day of salmon fishing. Participants and skippers meet at the Milltown Sail Association Building at 5:30 in the morning. Everyone sets out with sack breakfasts and returns at noon for lunch, fish weigh-in, and prizes.
For information and to register, contact Ken Beecher at 425-407-0717 (h).
Meeting Place (5:30 am): Milltown Sail Association Bldg, #410 Port of Everett, North Marina, Gate 1 North Fuel Dock/Dock A, 14th Street Dock 1402 West Marine View Drive, Everett, WA 98201.
- Also in the Summer 2006 Newsletter
- Andre Middleton – Lead Teacher
- Braille Camp 2006
- Introducing Julie LeMay
- House Approves Coin to Celebrate Louis Braille
- Everett Central Lions Club 62nd Annual Fishing Derby
- Pottery with Becky Bell
- French Song Singing
- First Annual Louis Braille School Benefit Auction
- How You Can Help
- Sno-Isle ADA Committee Meets at Louis Braille School
- Edmonds Lions Meet at Louis Braille School
- CWF Has Paper Shower for the School