The Louis Braille School is pleased to welcome Andre Middleton as its lead teacher. Andre, a graduate of Portland State University Graduate School of Education, holds certification as a Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI). Andre is a lifelong advocate for children’s issues and has served in a wide range of roles from camp counselor to volunteer artist with homeless youth. He cites his mother, a special needs teacher, as his inspiration.
It is my goal to not only empower the students in my charge to get the most out of life, but also to educate those around me to the rich potential that we all have no matter what our special needs.
- Also in the Summer 2006 Newsletter
- Andre Middleton – Lead Teacher
- Braille Camp 2006
- Introducing Julie LeMay
- House Approves Coin to Celebrate Louis Braille
- Everett Central Lions Club 62nd Annual Fishing Derby
- Pottery with Becky Bell
- French Song Singing
- First Annual Louis Braille School Benefit Auction
- How You Can Help
- Sno-Isle ADA Committee Meets at Louis Braille School
- Edmonds Lions Meet at Louis Braille School
- CWF Has Paper Shower for the School